Monday, October 27, 2014

Just Keep Swimming...Plugging ahead with G.A.F.E.

As much as I love Ms. Frizzle...I love Disney even more.

While I am (gasp) not a fan of Ellen at ALL I love Nemo & Dory.


"Just Keep Swimming" feels like it has been my quote of the year. With so much other "stuff" getting in the way I have spent the last several weeks of school (okay who I am kidding since before school even started this year...) feeling like I am drowning.

Each day I just need to remember to smile and "Just Keep Swimming"

My biggest savior this year has been my continued work with Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides in my classroom. This past week I have used screencasts as part of several of my lessons. It has given me the flexibility to work with an extra tier II group each day...and made it SUPER easy to get work to my kiddos who were pulled by another teacher or out sick.

As silly as I feel making these screencasts they seem to be working!

Don't forget my Slides & Ladders Multiplication is ON SALE until Halloween!
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Multiplication-and-Division-Slides-and-Ladders-388430

Enjoy!


Kindergarten, First, Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth - TeachersPayTeachers.com


No comments:

Post a Comment