Thursday, September 5, 2013

Word Work-On A Cruise Ship of Course!-FREEBIE ALERT

 
Word Work (or Work on Words) is one of my favorite Daily Five stations!
 
It is ALWAYS  a popular one with the students as well.
 
Why? Because they get to plan a ton of really fun games while working on their vocabulary, grammar, and spelling skills!
 
It's been slow going but we've learned almost all of our word work stations.
 
Current favorite?
 
(version one-second grade words, check a future blog post for my 3rd grade spelling words!)
 
 
(version one-second grade words, check a future blog post for my 3rd grade spelling words!)
 
(works with reading comprehension and sight word recognition! kid favorite!)
 
(great for the hands on learner!)
 
 
(check future posts for vocabulary word/definition cards to use!)
 
 
Check my future blog posts for more FREEBIES including vocabulary cards to use
& information on CrabBoggle!!
 
 


Super cute buckets from the dollar store to keep with the underwater/beach theme!
 
 

 
 
 Hanging seahorses?? DOLLAR TREE <3
 
I had three extra cubbies so I chose to use them for word work--seeing the activities gets the students super excited, and I like that I have free counter space and they can easily get all of their materials.
 
Check back soon for a freebie with my Disney Cruise Line Word Work Labels!
 
xoxo


Kindergarten, First, Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth - TeachersPayTeachers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment